Empowering companies to strut their stuff in the digital age.

Thursday, September 15, 2011 from TalentRooster

"I Look Forward to Meeting You"

You spend hours, days and sometimes weeks preparing your resume and cover letter. Family and friends tell you their thoughts, you read it a million times and finally you send it out to your target employers. You feel relieved and you might even get an auto reply stating "We have received your information and will be in contact soon." That's great, but now the waiting game begins. The thoughts running through your mind are "if only they would meet me, I know they would hire me" or "I would fit in really well there and I know I can learn fast." Well, instead of thinking all of this, why not tell and employer yourself? It seems crazy, maybe a little scary and also...brilliant!

A video interview is something to help you, to show who you are and what you know. We have all had that moment during our job search where we say "I have this great point I would like to make, but I don't know how to put it on my resume" and that's what TalentRooster is here for. We want to help, period. A video interview gives you the perfect amount of time to state your case, show your personality and land that job!

The facts don't lie. We have over 14,000 videos uploaded onto our site, we have signed over 40 companies to use our technology and we continue to hear success stories from recruiters and job seekers.  Increase your chance for hire by 30% or more with a potent video interview, powered by TalentRooster technology.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result.  If you're still stuck at the fork in the road, we encourage you to choose this route...we will show you the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment