Empowering companies to strut their stuff in the digital age.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 from TalentRooster

Recruiter Says, "TalentRooster Video Resumes Work"!!

We would like to share a success story with you. The following letter was sent to us from a recruiter that uses our services. Read for yourself and decide if our technology is something that would work for you!

Dear TalentRooster,

I have a success story to share.... On June 6th I received a resume from a candidate who lives in Lubbock, Texas - 800 miles from my office. In the past, when I received resumes from candidates out of state my hands were tied. They either made a trip to Columbus, Ohio to see me or I had to wait until they physically moved to town! In this case, I sent the candidate a remote Talent Rooster link. She filled out the profile, made her video, completed testing and provided references - all from home! I used this information to market her to Columbus employers. Within a couple hours I got her two phone interview with companies and wanted to see her right away! The candidate drove five hours to Dallas to catch a flight to Columbus arriving June 29th. Her interview was on June 30th and the employer hired her on the spot!

Without Talent Rooster, this wouldn’t have happened. I now have six other candidates I am working who created their videos from home. They live in North Olmsted, Ohio; Canton, Ohio; Farwell, Texas; Denver, Colorado; Kankakee Illinois; Las Vegas and Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
As a recruiter with 45 years of experience (yes I started in 1966) I can attest that Talent Rooster works!!!!

Phil Freeman - Dawson Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment